I am taking a tiny break, but I feel guilty when I do that so I have got you some awesome biatches to entertain you in my absence. If you want to be a guest biatch send me your post asap along with a margarita, block of chocolate and your credit card details.
Today is the lovely SawHole, made famous as the intern for Mrs Woog. Biatch is mad as a cut snake and has the paper work to prove it. That is why I love her… and I had to include the note at the start of her offering cause it made me smile…
Will these befit your fine blog?
If I ran a magazine, I would:
1. Run a story about Miranda Kerr’s breast milk staining her sexy white dressing gown while at a model shoot.
2. Prepare the letters to the editor section for complaints about number 1.
3. Hack into Shane Warne’s message bank. Just because I can and would love to mess with his botoxed head.
4. Find my ex boyfriends in witness protection and demand they write a romantic ditty about moi.
5. Get myself glammed up for my editor’s letter and then send the magazine back home so those bitches who bagged me about my weight in high school can see it.
6. The giveaways would all be 50ml bottles of gin because they are more useful than exfoiliators.
7. Do multitudes of stories on control underware eg. Nancy versus Spanx yadda yadda.
8. Many pages on flatties. You name em, we’ll have them.
9. Opps forgot many pages on minimiser bras or boost em bras.
10. Make sure I have the last say on my editorial policy.
So What would you do? Want to come on work experience?
BTW All complaints about my editorial policy can be sent to Mrs Woog @ WoogsWorld
When not being offensive, I blog as Madam Bipolar. As a former health journalist and consumer advocate, I aim to provide bipolar disorder information and insights into mental health in Australia.This blog is about information and advocacy for bipolar disorder.
I am also often found lurking as SawHole @ www.woogsworld.com
Here is my first post about bipolar disorder, which was on Woogsworld and was the genesis of this blog.