Well today I have mastered website links and putting a picture link thingy in the sidebar. One day when I am not such a noob I will know the techie terms for these things but right now I am so dang proud of myself if I had the energy I would do a happy dance all over the place.
So note to self, this is how you do it girl 🙂
Links in posts:
click on ‘code’ in the post
click on link
type in web addy
write what I wanna call it (click here, site name…)
click on /link
and your done!
Putting picture link in sidebar:
- Go to ‘write new post.’
- Upload the picture you want to use.
- Go to ‘Manage’ and then ‘Uploads.’
- Click on the picture you want. See the URL for the image location.
- Copy the URL (highlight, control ‘C’)
- Go to ‘Presentation,’ and then ‘Sidebar Widgets.’
- Add a text widget.
- Enter your code like this:
- Close the text widget and save.
<a href=”www.insert-internet-destination-here.com“><img src=”http://www.paste-image-url-here.com“></a>